DCP-I Standings Website

ajw

Looks good to me now. Cool.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can someone explain to me why I'm ranked 11th on the left, but 47th on the right? I look at everyone else ranked in the top 12 on the left, and they pretty much stay in that same area...but I drop all the way near the bottom?! Kinda weird and I don't really understand why. Anyone help explain?

Blaine Beatty

Affinity, Div 1

So can someone explain to me why I'm ranked 11th on the left, but 47th on the right? I look at everyone else ranked in the top 12 on the left, and they pretty much stay in that same area...but I drop all the way near the bottom?! Kinda weird and I don't really understand why. Anyone help explain?

Blaine Beatty

Affinity, Div 1

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the weighted score is all of your season's scores averaged. Did you have a bad start?

Nevermind, you're averaging several points above that.... beats me. I tried. :thumbup:

Blaine Beatty

Affinity, Div 1

That was a mistake on my part. It's a lot of data and I try to double check if that happens, but I guess I missed that one. It's usually an average of your last 4 shows. It's the same thing DCP uses to do their shows. Once everyone get's 4 shows that shouldn't happen. I'm in the process of updating it now so it should look better next time.

Thanks so much! I was just so confused as to why I was doing so poorly on the one side. I'm new to this. Thanks for taking the time to fix it. Keep up the good work.

Blaine Beatty

Affinity, Div 1

Eeclypse, Div 2

Infinity, Div 3

Thanks so much! I was just so confused as to why I was doing so poorly on the one side. I'm new to this. Thanks for taking the time to fix it. Keep up the good work.

Blaine Beatty

Affinity, Div 1

Eeclypse, Div 2

Infinity, Div 3

Thanks. Figured I don't do the whole music, logos, posters, or uniforms so I'd do some numbers work and websites.