Racine Roadhouse

Does anyone know why there's still no recap for the Racine show posted?

Recaps are notoriously slow coming out of this part of the country, for some reason. Maybe its a LONG way from Racine Wisconsin to 'the internet'.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...yes jane i am the band director at Santaluces. If Matt's best friend is Mikey Arbeleu (spelling), then yes...my dad is an attorney that works out of an office that Mikey's mom penny works at. What a small world. Anyways...thanks for the kind words about our band and get some rest! See you in Orlando.

Evan

Hey Evan!

My son used to march for Springstead High School in Hernando County. I could swear we saw your band at State Finals at Tropicana Field. Was that you?

Edited by BACMom

Hey Evan!

My son used to march for Springstead High School in Hernando County. I could swear we saw your band at State Finals at Tropicana Field. Was that you?

Im sure it was Santaluces you saw, they are an excellent high school band and always do well at State Finals, if Im not mistaken I think they have their class for at least the last two years but my memory isnt what it used to be! Our high school and Santaluces have the same uniforms and if they stand next to each other they look like one huge band!

Im sure it was Santaluces you saw, they are an excellent high school band and always do well at State Finals, if Im not mistaken I think they have their class for at least the last two years but my memory isnt what it used to be! Our high school and Santaluces have the same uniforms and if they stand next to each other they look like one huge band!

I actually marched at West Boca when they got 1st and we got 2nd. Congrats

My friend that i marched corps with marched there.

Hey Evan!

Yes! I spoke with your son about that when i was working with his section a few weeks back. I'll be up in Orlando in a couple of weeks and look forward to seeing the kids and parents again! Best wishes to all until then!

Evan

I actually marched at West Boca when they got 1st and we got 2nd. Congrats

My friend that i marched corps with marched there.

Thanks for the congrats...who was your friend...i assume it was when you marched Kiwanis. Hope all is well down your way and take care!

Evan