Kingston Grenadiers Dress Rehearsal Pictures

Great Photo's Adam, was a great day in Canada

It was an incredible day. The feeling in the air was amazing! Like I previously said, I have never seen that many people come out to a Grenadiers dress rehearsal, well not the years I was involved anyway.

Clean clean clean is the name of the game now. I'm not going to hype they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. But I will say, Grenadiers will be A OK.

Welcome back Grennies......you've been missed.

It will be good to see your colours back on the field.

J

It was an incredible day. The feeling in the air was amazing! Like I previously said, I have never seen that many people come out to a Grenadiers dress rehearsal, well not the years I was involved anyway.

Clean clean clean is the name of the game now. I'm not going to hype they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. But I will say, Grenadiers will be A OK.

A being the operative word

A being the operative word

I thought it was EH - OK in Canada!

Can't wait to see the Grennies back on the field this year.. good luck this season!