Beantown Invitational

I was there last night, I didn't see actual talking as in having a conversation or laughing. What I was distracted by was one particular girl in the guard who was counting the ENTIRE show. And sometimes you heard her, other times you could tell she was just mouthing it to herself. I've got no problem with someone in the guard counting at certain times for everyone, however if you have to have someone count the entire show out loud, there's a slight problem.

Also what was a bummer, was that the guard had maybe 1/3 of their book written. I can understand having some of the show not written, but they lacked a lot of their work.

I hope to see them finish towards the top, considering I spent 3 years there, but they've got a long road ahead of them first.

Good luck to all the corps this season! I wish I could make it out to Indy!

Thanks for clearing that up. I am sure Teal will finish their work soon. They have the weekend (without shows) to work on their show. I think they will be fine.

D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citations had a great great great guard. The rest of the corps did not live up to all of the pre-season hype.

What pre-season hype? As far as I remember, all that was really said was that they would be improved and would probably surprise a lot of people. I've seen them a couple times so far and they have definitely lived up to it. They are much better than they have been in past years. Their visual program is much improved over past years. Congratulations to the members and staff working so hard to get them from where they were to where they are now.