Serving up More Drum Corps Lunch

It's been a wild couple weeks, hitting the road with the Cavaliers. Met quite a few familiar faces, in the flesh, that I recognize from Drum Corps Planet. And I've had some great discussions about Building the Green Machine and drum corps in general.

Home now for a couple days, and I've slotted the next four Drum Corps Lunch segments for Blog Talk Radio. Remember, that you can listen LIVE and chat online at 1 p.m. Central by visiting http://blogtalkradio.com/drumcorpslunch

Here's what being dished next from the kitchen:

1 p.m. Wednesday, July 9 -- Talking with Cavaliers tour driver Bruce Miller and former Blue Knights tour manager G.M. Kuzma, who is author of a memoir of his 1994 season

1 p.m. Thursday, July 17 -- Talking with doctors Fred Olin and Craig Bales, founders of the Cavaliers Medical Corps, about changes in treatment throughout drum corps history.

1 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 -- Talking with Cavaliers drumming alumni Paul Milano and Gary Moore, both members of the 60th Anniversary Alumni Corps. Paul worked closely with several drum corps luminaries, including Spirit of Atlanta cofounder Bob Hoehn. Gary is author of the heart-warming book Playing with the Enemy.

1 p.m. Tuesday, July 29 -- Talking with former drum majors Chris Lugo and Jeff Fiedler. Fiedler spent more than 30 years with the Cavaliers as color guard, baritone, drum major, instructor, manager and director, leading them to 7 DCI world championships. He is a DCI Hall of Famer and currently CEO of the Santa Clara Vanguard.

If you can't tune in live, you can always listened to archived show segments, which can be pasted into any website or blog.

It was great meeting you at Richmond, Colt. :thumbdown:

It's been a wild couple weeks, hitting the road with the Cavaliers. Met quite a few familiar faces, in the flesh, that I recognize from Drum Corps Planet. And I've had some great discussions about Building the Green Machine and drum corps in general.

You still owe me a drink from the Irish Pub in Naperville. :ph34r: