The Faceoff Tonight

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tonight? BD or Cavies?

• Cavies
    • Blue Devils

Man oh man, tonight will be fun, watching BD and Cavies both undefeated go at it.

I can't wait! and personally i think the cavies will win. I haven't seen either in about a week but still....what do you guys think?

Should be interesting.

I'm just hoping that I figure out how to watch the live broadcast on fan network tonight. Will there just be a link to the show in the spotlight section of the fan network? or is it located somewhere else?

I'm rooting for the Devils. But from the videos, Cavaliers seem to be doing really well too. Either way I'm happy honestly.

when you log on you'll see a big red tab that says LIVE! or somethign like that, it's where the 2008 broadcast tab normally is

Should be interesting.

I'm just hoping that I figure out how to watch the live broadcast on fan network tonight. Will there just be a link to the show in the spotlight section of the fan network? or is it located somewhere else?

I'm rooting for the Devils. But from the videos, Cavaliers seem to be doing really well too. Either way I'm happy honestly.

I don't really care who come out on top - I like both corps equally well. By the way, at 7:00 (Mtn) there will be a red link at the top left of the fan network page for the live broadcast.