Bluecoats change

Did anyone notice that the Bluecoats moved their entire brassline on the opposite side of the field for the brass feature right before the chorale singing? This was a huge move ( drill wise) and I don't think I have read anyone talking about it. Anyways Just found it interesting

I noticed this in the recent FN live broadcast.

Also, Anyone know of ANY corps rehearsing in the austin area as the corps move south towards texas for San Antonio? -- Thanks

Also, Anyone know of ANY corps rehearsing in the austin area as the corps move south towards texas for San Antonio? -- Thanks

Phantom will be in Elgin (just less than 30 minutes east of downtown Austin) the day after San Antonio. Section warm up is at 10:30 and ensemble is 11:30-1:00. Then they have the rest of the day as a free day downtown. I'll be in San Antonio and Elgin and can't wait!

Did anyone notice that the Bluecoats moved their entire brassline on the opposite side of the field for the brass feature right before the chorale singing? This was a huge move ( drill wise) and I don't think I have read anyone talking about it. Anyways Just found it interesting

I noticed this in the recent FN live broadcast.

Actually, it appears that the last third of the show (drill and some music revisions) just went into the show.

Phantom will be in Elgin (just less than 30 minutes east of downtown Austin) the day after San Antonio. Section warm up is at 10:30 and ensemble is 11:30-1:00. Then they have the rest of the day as a free day downtown. I'll be in San Antonio and Elgin and can't wait!

I might be staying overnight in San Antonio so I might just see a rehearsal down there the next day. But if you go to elgin you should get some sausage or BBQ while you are at it.

I might be staying overnight in San Antonio so I might just see a rehearsal down there the next day. But if you go to elgin you should get some sausage or BBQ while you are at it.

Definitely planning on that. Small town with some of the best sausage and BBQ I've ever had.

I noticed the change too. I guess it's cool that they can blast the other side of the field and share the love.