Could Crown win the Championship?

I know this might be a stupid question but what's the song that Crown segways into right after Candide?

1) It's a piece, not a song

2) It's the ending of Rossini's opera "The Barber of Seville"

3) Segue......not segway......segway is not a word

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Segway is a word

segway.jpg

-I would love to see some Segways on the field.

Segway is a word

segway.jpg

-I would love to see some Segways on the field.

Right, Segway, and object who's name is a TRADEMARK and COPYRIGHTED by a company!! It is a noun, if "segway" is used as a verb it is merely in buzz word status, like when you "google" something. Google itself is not a real word, it's a trademark.

That being said, it's still in the wrong context, therefore segue is the right word.

While I wholeheartedly appreciate the support of English in America, on DCP could we please keep the grammar lessons to private messages? Seems to just clutter up the forum - this message included. No disrespect intended to anyone . . .

Right, Segway, and object who's name is a TRADEMARK and COPYRIGHTED by a company!! It is a noun, if "segway" is used as a verb it is merely in buzz word status, like when you "google" something. Google itself is not a real word, it's a trademark.

That being said, it's still in the wrong context, therefore segue is the right word.

Nice grammar and punctuation jeterbeater. Also, you misspelled the word "an." Nice to meet you Pot!!! :tongue:

Edited by Medeabrass