After S.A.

I figured the other topic was so full of posts, that I'd start a new one, for after 2nites competition in S.A.

Blue Devils crushed everyone. I've never been a huge fan of the Devs, but their show 2nite was amazing!

Cavaliers left me a little dry.....their drill and music was clean, but show wasn't very exciting. I predict they will plateau soon, and be left TRYING to get a spot in the top 4.

Crown amazed me.......very entertaining show!!!! What's even better is that their show can be cleaned up - ALOT! Their show leaves a lot of potential to grow! Sure, everyone was excited when they beat Cadets last week - TWICE! And then all that went away when Cadets beat them twice after that....but after tonight, nothing more needs to be said.

Cadets fall. I sensed a lot of disappointment in the Cadets corps 2nite after receiving 5th place. The narration, I felt, took away from their performance. The narration didn't bother me as much as I'd expect, BUT - listening to the narration took my focus off the performance. It was as if the show was an accompaniment to "Oprah". Their show was clean and the music good, but still......maybe bad judgement? And I know the Cadets aren't aiming to necessarily WIN...Hopkins aims to innovate, be daring, be entertaining. He likes to make a point. Well he made his point....but the points didnt show on the tab.

PR - AMAZING show - their drill has been much better this year from years past. Their music took off and was loud, brash, and allover tasteful, only because of the theme, Spartacus. Their show, like Crown, leaves a lot of room to grow and clean up. Their closer left me dry. After everything they did from the beginning, the end of their show didn't "wow" me. If they can add a new last minute of their show, complete with running around and doing amazing drills, they will end up running away with 2nd. But I dont think they are going to change anything. They will have to fight for 2nd.

Bluecoats show was entertaining also!!!!!!! My sis and I loved the show, it had a clear, distinct theme. And they put it on well. Was classy and tasteful. The small amount of singing did not take away from anything.

SCV - Well, all I can say is, great show, but keep trying.

My predictions at finals.

1) Blue Devils will win in a landslide.

2) PR their experience will eventually overcome Crown.

3) Crown If Cavs do plateau, as their show doesn't leave as much room for improvement as does Crown, then......

4) Cavs

5) Cadets

6) BC

7)SCV

8)BAC - They will eventually overcome BK. They only scored .25 below BK, and they will end up 8th.

9)BKnights - great job, knights! I was a bit surprised that they beat BAC

10) Blue Stars - First time I ever watched the Blue Stars, and they came off great! I was impressed. But they wont get 8th.

11)Glassmen

12)????? I dont think the Crossmen will be at Finals. I sense another big surge from Scouts. They could end up 12th. I hope.

Edited by BoyWonder1911