Revelation

Revelation is not your ordinary drum corps. Founded in 2008 by Shannon Jeffreys, Revelation is a Drum Corps Ministry dedicated in the education of young Christians throughout the nation.

Mornings at Revelation are not just breakfast, yoga and running. We have a Bible study every morning. Evenings we have a guest pastor from an area church to come by and speak to our young people. No, we are not your run of the mill drum corps, at the end of the day the scores don't matter. What matters is providing an experience that will solidify a young persons walk in Christ.

I've come tm realize that the drum corps experience can, in fact, be a negative atmosphere for a young Christian. That's why I found Revelation.

NMP appluads your efforts and willing to participate with your corps at anytime.

Add Minnesota Madness to that as well. That seriously warms my heart to hear of that. Being a Christian in drum corps can be tough but what you are doing with your corps is just amazing! I hope the good Lord protects you and your corps for the rest of tour! :tongue:

Great to hear Shannon! :tongue:

Cross operates much the same way. Organization and all programs are Christian based. In fact The Star Organization as a whole was founded on the same principles.

We have enjoyed being out on the road with Revelation.

Though the Glory of Music Foundation was set up with a somewhat... different objective (music is paramount, please leave your socio-political and/or religious opinions at the door; we forbid our kids from wearing potentially divisive or distracting clothing while on tour), since Revelation is obviously providing a good experience for the kids it's all fine by us (and with the staff pedigree at Revelation there is no surprise they are doing well).

Revelation is not your ordinary drum corps. Founded in 2008 by Shannon Jeffreys, Revelation is a Drum Corps Ministry dedicated in the education of young Christians throughout the nation.

Mornings at Revelation are not just breakfast, yoga and running. We have a Bible study every morning. Evenings we have a guest pastor from an area church to come by and speak to our young people. No, we are not your run of the mill drum corps, at the end of the day the scores don't matter. What matters is providing an experience that will solidify a young persons walk in Christ.

I've come tm realize that the drum corps experience can, in fact, be a negative atmosphere for a young Christian. That's why I found Revelation.

Finally got around to catching up on posts, and just wanted to say that we completely agree with and applaud your efforts. We hope to provide the same things with the SMO corps, and will definitely establish the same practices in our corps.

Even if scores don't matter, here's one person who wouldn't mind seeing Revelation take the DCP-I crown! :huh: