Open Class show reviews?

I know that the open class corps have fewer shows than world, but I'm surprised to always see 10 different reviews for any single "world class"-dominant show but maybe only 2 or 3 reviews on open class shows all year! I understand the open class shows tend to be smaller and draw less people, but besides the quasi review in the Wildwood thread (Thank You!!!), I can't seem to find much on the other shows from this season. I know there are more than 3... it's an exaggeration, but also not in some ways. (and yes, I am talking about the "Show and Event Review" forum... not necessarily in this one).

I wish I could make it to more shows but I have 2 young children and don't get much time to travel during the summer.

Thanks to those who have posted show reviews. But if there's anyone that attends these shows that wouldn't mind giving us all some of your impressions of the corps performances, I would greatly appreciate it. :-)

Edited by PepsiTwist

I know that the open class corps have fewer shows than world, but I'm surprised to always see 10 different reviews for any single "world class"-dominant show but maybe only 2 or 3 reviews on open class shows all year! I understand the open class shows tend to be smaller and draw less people, but besides the quasi review in the Wildwood thread (Thank You!!!), I can't seem to find much on the other shows from this season. I know there are more than 3... it's an exaggeration, but also not in some ways. (and yes, I am talking about the "Show and Event Review" forum... not necessarily in this one).

I wish I could make it to more shows but I have 2 young children and don't get much time to travel during the summer.

Thanks to those who have posted show reviews. But if there's anyone that attends these shows that wouldn't mind giving us all some of your impressions of the corps performances, I would greatly appreciate it. :-)

Oldguard was the person in Open Class who used to give excellent reviews of shows. Always positive and had nothing but excellent points about each and every show. I would come on DCP a day or two after a show just to read his review. I really miss him here. A real class act. Something happened this winter and he anounced he will not be on DCP anymore. And he hasn't.

Oldguard, if you are lurking and get a chance to see this, I hope you are well and still enjoying summer shows.

All the best.