Warrenton watering hole.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES Yes!

Me too, I will be in the souvie trailer with Mary and Paul. Hope to meet you there.

Well not quite an 85 but still going up, and oh so close to Xmen and getting closer and closer to Gmen and B/K.

Drum Corps in Fauquier

Place Corps Score

World Class

1 Carolina Crown 93.400

2 The Cadets 92.800

3 Glassmen 86.750

4 Blue Knights 86.700

5 Crossmen 84.450

6 Colts 84.100

7 Pacific Crest 81.200

8 Mandarins 78.150

Open Class

1 Teal Sound 82.500

OMG etc , etc , WOO HOO , :smile::tongue: Way to go GLASSMEN & CAROLINA CROWN !! Keep it going kids !

Me too, I will be in the souvie trailer with Mary and Paul. Hope to meet you there.

Well not quite an 85 but still going up, and oh so close to Xmen and getting closer and closer to Gmen and B/K.

I just talked with my daughter and she said they were very happy with the show, all the kids I could hear sounded in great spirits. I will def stop by Souvie truck and visit with you, Grandma Mary & Paul & everyone on the cooktruck. I can hardly wait. Way to Go Colts. I know you can I know you can!

Glassmen out of finals what?! Thats what I thought! Hope they stay over BK and pass BS.

BK was ahead of BS, so if these scores are legit then Glassmen just passed BS too.

If these scores were being offered for sale though, I wouldn't buy them. That's a gain of about four and a half points from Atlanta on Saturday. I'm going to have to look at the recaps to see how the hell this happened, because Glassmen haven't been close to BK for weeks.

BK was ahead of BS, so if these scores are legit then Glassmen just passed BS too.

If these scores were being offered for sale though, I wouldn't buy them. That's a gain of about four and a half points from Atlanta on Saturday. I'm going to have to look at the recaps to see how the hell this happened, because Glassmen haven't been close to BK for weeks.

They had a day off. Must have cleaned a lot of that dirty drill. Did BK have a day off too?

They had a day off. Must have cleaned a lot of that dirty drill. Did BK have a day off too?

BK's last competition was NightBeat on Sunday night, where they beat Glassmen by an even four points:

4 Blue Knights 86.350

5 Boston Crusaders 84.250

6 Glassmen 82.350

7 Crossmen 79.700

BK stays even while Glassmen and Crossmen gain four and a half each? Yeah, I call shenanigans.

Nope - check out BS scores tonight...

BK's last competition was NightBeat on Sunday night, where they beat Glassmen by an even four points:

4 Blue Knights 86.350

5 Boston Crusaders 84.250

6 Glassmen 82.350

7 Crossmen 79.700

BK stays even while Glassmen and Crossmen gain four and a half each? Yeah, I call shenanigans.

Yeah I remember that was the night my brother told me they had an awful show. I wonder if BK made any major changes which didn't go over so well tonight.