I need some help with the shuttle

Hey everyone, I've run into a problem for this week. A friend and I were supposed to fly into Indy, take the shuttle on Thursday and stay with a friend in Bloomington for the rest of the time, and then take the shuttle back to Indy on Saturday. My friend in Bloomington can't house us now, but a friend in Indy can. The problem....we don't have shuttle reservations for the other days.

I'm wondering, did anyone on DCP happen to get extra shuttle tickets? If anyone does, can you please shoot me a private message or an e-mail? My e-mail is matthewseltzer@yahoo.com. I need the following shuttle tickets....

2 for Bloomington to Indy on Thursday

2 for Indy to Bloomington on Friday

2 for Bloomington to Indy on Friday

2 for Indy to Bloomington on Saturday

Any help is really really appreciated! Thanks DCP!

p.s.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum mods. I just didn't want this to get overlooked in the marketplace.

I was thinking ahead and planned for continguencies. I have 6 seats reserved on the Shuttle for each day. Looks like I won't need them since all of my people are with me at the Days Inn-Bloomington.

I will check to see if I can transfer the seats to another person.

E-mail, rather than PMl is good.

Ron

If that solution does not work out.

Only registration for the shuttles has closed. They are taking people on a show up basis. Even though the buses that arrive just before show time are full, betting that heading out a good hour or so earlier will find you your own seats.