Weather

I haven't seen any posts about the weather during championship week, but it looks like the corps couldn't have asked for better: Intellicast forecast for Bloomington

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any posts about the weather during championship week, but it looks like the corps couldn't have asked for better: Intellicast forecast for Bloomington

Just finished packing. I checked the forecast earlier and I'm so glad to see the heat is breaking just in time!

I'm even throwing a jacket in my bag in case of a chilly evening. :wink: LOVE that kind of weather!

Can't wait!

I know. I keep thinking back to the weather in Birmingham (and I know there are many other examples) and thinking that I would've just about killed for finals week weather like this. But in any event, I'm glad the corps have that. Of course, you always do your best no matter what the conditions, but when the weather is good, it's just one less obstacle to make rehearsal -- and performance -- so much more productive and inspiring.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USIN...Link_undeclared

Gotta pimp the better source :smile:

Edited by usmpiano