WOAH!

Gbassman5

watch the new Vic Firth video: http://www.vicfirth.com/features/DCI2008/v...i08_scv3HQ.html

at one point in their second mvt. (drum solo mvt.), the snareline is in mixed order and is STILL playing just as clean as before and after. if that's not executing at a high level of demand, then i dunno what is.... :music::tongue::huh: :huh: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by Gbassman5

That's terrific and neat and all... but is it really that impressive? I don't think so. Especially if your the goddang Vanguard. Listening in is listening in. I can only give em credit for drill/marching creativity, I can't rationalize giving them credit for staying clean just b/c theyre out of order. If their notes went to hell in mixed order and you were a judge, would you say "ah, understandable, they aren't in order." ?? I don't think its that uncommon to do either when marching. I've done it a couple times, even my h.s. kids have. Didn't mean to cut down your post, just not a wow moment for me.

Edited by 08Hawkeye