thought about the whote "semi-finals winner always wins finals&qu

How about pulling out all the stops in regards to GE and bust out the all black unis????? THAT would be awesome.............

How about pulling out all the stops in regards to GE and bust out the all black unis????? THAT would be awesome.............

Would definatley throw a curve ball to the judges, I like it!! (Even though I prefer BD to win, LOL)

as some of you may or may not know. Going back to 1984, the first year of the current judging style, the corps that has won semi-finals has always go on to win finals...or at least tie for 1st in finals.

I believe that if there was ever a year for this streak to end, it is now or NEVER. Phantom arguably has GE and Music in the bag...but the visual captions overall (5th) is killing them. PREDICTION: Phantom won't beat Blue Devils in Visual this year BUT ....if Phantom can even pull out some decent top 3 visual numbers (in line with Cavies) tomorrow, ...BD won't have a chance and the streak will end.

But at this point, I think DCI and the Judges have made up their mind :thumbup:

Thoughts?

:smile::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: