Retired Magic Drum and Bugel Corp Merch.

scottieone

Hi All,

I just found a bunch of Magic Drum and Bugle Corps of orlando fl ( THE MAGIC ) stuff if anyone wants any of it go to this website and get it www.scottieone.com click on the magic link

All orders are shipped by UPS with tracking numbers

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by scottieone

Hi All,

I just found a bunch of Magic Drum and Bugel Corp of orlando fl ( THE MAGIC ) stuff if anyone wants any of it go to this website and get it www.scottieone.com click on the magic link

Thanks,

Scott

There are no prices on that stuff.How does a potential buyer know what the prices are without sticking it in the check out and possibly revealing their paypal account information?

I for one am interested in some of the stuff but not willing to hand over my paypal password to just anyone even if it does appear to take you to the paypal site.

Edited by camel lips

Hi All,

Thank you letting me know of my spelling errors and the price is on the page for you to see before you go to the cart, and you go to paypals site to finish the transaction. Any more questions please let me know

Scott

Your welcome.Corps is always spelled corps.We are not a corporation as in corp.Might want to change that in your original post.

Just saying :worthy:

I heard rumor they were coming back for 2009.

I heard rumor they were coming back for 2009.

Heard a rumor doesn't cut it around here. Magic of Orlando is gone.

There is a thread in the Open forum about "Magic of Mobile". They are a new Open Class corps for the 2009 season. Not affiliated with Magic of Orlando. www.magicofmobile.org

• 2 weeks later...