Teal Percussion?

Hopefully whoever these new instructors are will have a little bit more class and professionalism than the previous group.

Wow, thanks for the warm wishes! But, I felt like I spent my smmer with a vey professional staff and would not have traded it for anything in the world.

The Teal Sound Drum & Bugle Corps is pleased to announce the hiring of Mr. John Campese as its 2009 Percussion Supervisor/Caption Head. A lifelong central Florida resident, Mr. Campese also has a long and distinguished drum corps history, marching with the Leathernecks, Florida Vanguards, Anaheim Kingsmen and Suncoast Sound. In 1989, Campese was a founding member of Magic of Orlando. He has also served as percussion instructor/caption head for such corps as Suncoast Sound, Boston Crusaders, Yokohama Inspires (Japan) and, of course, Magic of Orlando. For 18 years Campese has served as a performer/arranger with Walt Disney World. He is perhaps best remembered as one of the performers in the powerhouse Future Corps. Mr. Campese is also the founder and director of the current WGI World Percussion Finalist, Infinity Percussion from Orlando, FL.

http://www.tealsound.org/news/index.html#percstaff

Wow. This is a great hire for Teal. I couldn't think of a better fit to Teal than Campese. He is a Florida guy and has great connections in the business. I wish him luck. I also Wish Terrell luck with whatever his next endeavor will be. Great job, Randy.

Right on ! I've know those guys for years.... You guys will have a great staff and I'm sure they will bring some kids with them.