VOTE for Cadence Americas got talent!

dcf06

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They already made it to the Top 20. America voted them in last week.

The Cadence's Next performance is sometime next week. In hearing from Jason, the guys are having a BLAST and are always willing to hear ideas on what their next performance will be.

Anyone have any ideas?--Surely the drum corps community can team together to help the Cadence...and who knows, could we get 3 Drum Corps based shows in Vegas/Broadway (Blast, Blue Man Group and The Cadence????)

Can someone tell me something, why are there two British judges on an American show ? Surely you have more people than Paul and Randy who can judge !!! :music::thumbup::music:

exactly

They already made it to the Top 20. America voted them in last week.

The Cadence's Next performance is sometime next week. In hearing from Jason, the guys are having a BLAST and are always willing to hear ideas on what their next performance will be.

Anyone have any ideas?--Surely the drum corps community can team together to help the Cadence...and who knows, could we get 3 Drum Corps based shows in Vegas/Broadway (Blast, Blue Man Group and The Cadence????)

well they could do something cool.

or they could showcase some percussive talent.

Vegas already has Stomp and Blue Man Group. Why do they need a blatant rip off of both shows?

They wern't even that good.

Sorry!

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far, but I do agree that with BlueMan, Stomp, and Blast, they aren't anything we haven't seen before. In order to win, they need bring something to that stage that people haven't seen before. Now, as to what that could be, I have no clue. :cool: