VOTE for Cadence Americas got talent!

dcf06

Get rid of the plastic buckets and put in some drums. You can blow America away with some good drum to drum stuff, but those buckets are second rate. Kinda lame if you ask me, but that whole show is made up of lame acts.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharon Osborne has no idea what talent is cause she's been smoking some of Ozzie's cigarettes or whatever he smokes !! :smile::cool:

Actually it's funny that you say that because most Ozzy fans hate Sharon too (you can tell by my name that I know a thing or two about this). Especially when it comes to Ozzfest, she has no sympathy or care towards the fans. This year instead of doing a national tour like they've been doing for the past 11 years they only did one show......in Dallas. Who plans this stuff? Sharon. It's a shame that now she has to ruin the drum corps community as well. :cool::w00t::tongue:

Anyway, I thought the act was good but too much like Blue Man Group and Blast. I would like to hear it without the background music (f***ing Sharon), but maybe with some marimbas and vibraphones so there's still some kind of melody.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far, but I do agree that with BlueMan, Stomp, and Blast, they aren't anything we haven't seen before. In order to win, they need bring something to that stage that people haven't seen before. Now, as to what that could be, I have no clue. :thumbs-up:

After watching them tonight, an idea popped into my head for what they could do to spice up their act and make it different. I read somewhere on DCP that the Colt's guy was gonna do something with cymbals, I was bummed they didn't pull any plates out a slice at each other or something, that is definatley an art that not even the whole drum corps communty gets to see, so I think if they pulled that out they would have gotten America's attention.

Also, when they jumped onto each other's shoulders and started playing the two story rack, it got me thinking how that was definatley different from their other performances. If they found a way to mix in some sort of acrobatics, that would be something that hasn't been put on stage before. (Blue Man Group is mostly acting, Cirque isn't focused on music, Stomp only hang from wires, and Blast is drumcorps indoors). The only flaw is they would need to learn how to become gymnists within the next week. Oh, well. Best of luck to them, I used up my 10 votes.