DCI arrangement of Star Spangled Banner

I remember at finals week in 2001 hearing cadets and cavaliers mixed horn arc play an arrangement of the Star Spangled Banner and thought it was very nice. I also remember hearing pioneer play the same arrangment at Belding Michigan in 2004. Does anybody know how I can possibly get the arrangement, or know who arranged it? Anybody march one of those corps those years and remember? any help will be much appereciated.

Perhaps the Jay Bocook version?

My corps home site (link is in my sig) has a vid of us playing Bocooks arrangement last year at a minor league ballgame. It's under the 'downloads' link on the home page. Rights were bought in memory of a long time DM who passed away during a parade in 2005. IIRC our horn instructor heard it on one of the Cadets CDs and he felt it was a great arrangement for us.

IMO, very stong version and very interesting individual parts. The vid was made from the stands with a hand held camera so not sure how well it all comes out. One of the few versions of the National Anthem I enjoy playing.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari