2008 MCA Championship Pictures

Click here for photos and a a couple small videos from the 2008 MCA Championships. Photos taken by Tori Chizek, Skyliners Alumni.

Click here for the Paul McDonald Mello I&E Championship Performance.

Thanks for the photos...........hey, who was the guy at the restaurant in the Archie jacket??????????

Donny is soooooooo cute when he judges :worthy:

Joe

Thanks for the photos...........hey, who was the guy at the restaurant in the Archie jacket??????????

Donny is soooooooo cute when he judges :worthy:

Joe

That was Ned Nealon in an I-Men jacket ...

:-)

Nice job Tori on the pics/video. (and the gag that you played on your father at the party ---

HOT SAUCE + POPCORN = JOE JR.

:worthy:

Nice solo Paul and congrats on all your awards for the night.

Thanks to Donny A. for being so nice to me --- I did go out and buy some valve oil today :worthy:

Andy, You were a great entertaining MC!!!! Thanks

Congrats Lydia on a job well done.....and for that LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG speach (psss..I had to go "pottie" to boot :worthy: )

And to Arron Kaufman who kept the funds etc. straight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice job all around. The venue was great (I thought). People were friendly. Old friends. New friends. Just a great day!

Some asked me about closer parking to the hall next time, and I am sure that would be considered for future events. All and all I thought things went very well.

It was the shortest distance I had to travel for a show or practice in quite some time :worthy:

Congrats to everyone, especially you Tom MacDonald.

( Stealing from another thread: It certainly helped me with my DC End of Season blues......)

Dano

Edited by capitalbrassdbc

Nice job Tori on the pics/video. (and the gag that you played on your father at the party ---

HOT SAUCE + POPCORN = JOE JR.

:withstupid:

Nice solo Paul and congrats on all your awards for the night.

Thanks to Donny A. for being so nice to me --- I did go out and buy some valve oil today :worthy:

Andy, You were a great entertaining MC!!!! Thanks

Congrats Lydia on a job well done.....and for that LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG speach (psss..I had to go "pottie" to boot :sad: )

And to Arron Kaufman who kept the funds etc. straight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice job all around. The venue was great (I thought). People were friendly. Old friends. New friends. Just a great day!

Some asked me about closer parking to the hall next time, and I am sure that would be considered for future events. All and all I thought things went very well.

It was the shortest distance I had to travel for a show or practice in quite some time :worthy:

Congrats to everyone, especially you Tom MacDonald.

( Stealing from another thread: It certainly helped me with my DC End of Season blues......)

Dano

Check Them Out