<<<Mighty St. Joe's 2009 Announces....>>>

So much for the BILLS!

Just 12 days to the start of 2009. Remember the doors are open to everyone. We have spots in all sections. If you're a little rusty like most of us our staff will help. Let's put together another great corps for next year especially since DCA remains local.

Hopefully the Bills rebound this week against Brett Favre & the Jets.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buttoning up on the concert...then send it off to Darch for drum work. I believe he still has some original drum charts from those days.

That was the "young" line with Mike Klue, Joe Joy, John Klein and Doug Beecher on snare. Not "older" line with Gary Klue , Mark Merritt, Dominic Carusone, Bill Decker and Vic Cionetti...LOL.

Buttoning up on the concert...then send it off to Darch for drum work. I believe he still has some original drum charts from those days.

That was the "young" line with Mike Klue, Joe Joy, John Klein and Doug Beecher on snare. Not "older" line with Gary Klue , Mark Merritt, Dominic Carusone, Bill Decker and Vic Cionetti...LOL.

Not sure about that... Darch had a bit of a flood a couple of weeks ago. Last I knew they were working on drying things out. Hope some of the young guys like Klein kept a folder. Can't wait to see/hear it! It was the music that St. Joe's dominated the Thruway Circuit with.

Check out the corps at Mighty St. Joe's.com

Lots of new info including:

• MSJ 2008-2009 Schedule
  • MSJ 2009 Music
  • Come Join Us Today

I would bet that you see the NEW music on the website this weekend. Everything has been sent out to the webmaster general.

If you dont want to hurt yourself marching backwards on your toes, and you still want to play, we may just be able to fit you in.

Donny

I would bet that you see the NEW music on the website this weekend. Everything has been sent out to the webmaster general.

If you dont want to hurt yourself marching backwards on your toes, and you still want to play, we may just be able to fit you in.

Donny

The NEW "Sweet Charity" piece will be lots of fun to play and a real crowd pleaser. I've heard it and it's good! Can't wait to add percussion!

And what do you mean 'no marching backwards'? As fast as we march forward I thought we were marching backward.

Hope everyone had a Safe & Happy Halloween.... 9 days 'til the kick-off of the 2009 season! Hope to see some new faces.

Lets go BUFFALO!!!!

One week 'til MSJ Kick-Off 2009........

Yeah Donny, looking forward to a great year just like the BILLS!

One week 'til MSJ Kick-Off 2009........

Yeah Donny, looking forward to a great year just like the BILLS!

Let's hope we fare better than the Bills, I'm getting that old feeling again about Buffalo, but next Sunday the 2009 season starts for the MSJ family. :happy:

Let's hope we fare better than the Bills, I'm getting that old feeling again about Buffalo, but next Sunday the 2009 season starts for the MSJ family. :blink:

Bills still tied for 1st place..........AFC East could be toughest division!

And Sunday is not coming quick enough for MSJ! New music, new faces, new year! Come join us! Check the website!