The Velvet Rope

Rhythm X did a velvet rope show 2 years ago. Pretty awesome. Their theatrics were legendary.

i know exactly who this is. and you better shut yo mouth lil lady. let teal speak for themselves.

hahahahh,

but rhythm x's show is not as ba as teal's show (:

at the camps it sounds better than finals last year!

no offense guys,

love you allllll! :thumbup:

No offense meant here either - Teal sounded better in prelims than they did in finals. Prelims was strong, but finals was a much less refined sound.

No offense meant here either - Teal sounded better in prelims than they did in finals. Prelims was strong, but finals was a much less refined sound.

All winter long last year we got to read the Teal Hype Machine. Sadly, they didn't live up to the hype. Apparently, their management is promising something different this year. I hope they live up to the great expectations, especially if they hope to make the journey to world class next year, as has been reported here and elsewhere.

All winter long last year we got to read the Teal Hype Machine. Sadly, they didn't live up to the hype. Apparently, their management is promising something different this year. I hope they live up to the great expectations, especially if they hope to make the journey to world class next year, as has been reported here and elsewhere.

Do you ever say anything nice???

i know exactly who this is. and you better shut yo mouth lil lady. let teal speak for themselves.

Random Quotage?