The Velvet Rope

Other than it will be awesome and kick righteous ###, not really.

Well obviously. When I think of this concept two styles of music come to mind: movie soundtracks or loud techno, and either either way with neon guard uniforms :worthy::worthy:

Now if Ms. Jackson was involved ( Janet ). :withstupid: unless tere is some other velvet rope

I'm very interested to see this develop. As I've said on the forums before, I get to see Teal Sound every year because I live in the South (which also, unfortunately, means I don't get to see A LOT of other corps) and I usually enjoy what they offer. Their concepts have been good, but I think could use more pulling the show together. Hopefully this kind of abstract idea forces them to work toward making the parts of the show really relate to each other as a whole and develop a single product. Good luck!

Rhythm X did a velvet rope show 2 years ago. Pretty awesome. Their theatrics were legendary.

• 4 months later...
hahahahh,

but rhythm x's show is not as ba as teal's show (:

at the camps it sounds better than finals last year!

no offense guys,

love you allllll! :thumbup:

Overhype much? :rolleyes:

Sounds like to me like they're taking X's show outside.

But is the whole corps gonna pull up in a stretch limo and exit it in front of hundreds of screaming fans and paparazzi like Rhythm X?