Attention All Age Outs

Great news Rick, I knew you guy's would catch up to the hornline right from the moment I stepped in to see Dubinski ready to push you guy's through the charts... see you on 12/14 for the next practice.

and we have a nice surprise for you guys too its called "Sickness"............nuff said !!!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rick!

I don't think there ARE any age-outs in DCA, nor Alumni Corps, are there???

Maybe you should start another thread in the DCI section!!! :rolleyes:

Then, of course...you'll get more of this -----> :laughing:

Hey Rick!

I don't think there ARE any age-outs in DCA, nor Alumni Corps, are there???

Maybe you should start another thread in the DCI section!!! :rolleyes:

Then, of course...you'll get more of this -----> :laughing:

Hey Jim,

This thread WAS in the DCI section and they moved it here after like 2 and a half weeks.....

and i know there are no age outs in alumni or DCA corps lololol smart --- !!!!!

also if i did start another thread they probably would kick it back to this section again.....

their might be some on the fencers in here wanting to play some Delucia drum parts..... and BTW he out did himself this season.....nice stuff, really nice tastey parts...your gonna like em....

and just remember this one word....."SICKNESS".....

Rick

Edited by Hydrodrill

Hello ALL,

I just wanted to supply all of you with the next practice date for the Bridgemen....

The hornline has 2 new songs done already and the drumline has 2 new songs done already.... and what does this mean to you all ?

I means that you and yours can come down to St Andrews school at Broadway and 4th St in Bayonne to witness how the 2 sections put this musical powerhouse together........and the DATE IS DEC 14TH 12-6 pm !!!!!!!

ALL are welcome, and you dont have to be an alumni to join.........

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

*AHEM* :thumbup:

you forgot a section!!

*AHEM* :tongue:

you forgot a section!!

Liz, Im so sorry......

The Color Guard will also be at rehearsal this day.....come on down and witness all the cool things they are doing...(and pretty #### good i might add).........

Leave it to a drummer to leave something important out ............... I IS SORRY :thumbup:

Rick #3

Hello ALL,

I just wanted to supply all of you with the next practice date for the Bridgemen....

The hornline has 2 new songs done already and the drumline has 2 new songs done already.... and what does this mean to you all ?

I means that you and yours can come down to St Andrews school at Broadway and 4th St in Bayonne to witness how the 2 sections put this musical powerhouse together........and the DATE IS DEC 14TH 12-6 pm !!!!!!!

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

bump dont forget the date all !!!!!

Hello ALL,

It means that you and yours can come down to St Andrews school at Broadway and 4th St in Bayonne to witness how the 2 sections put this musical powerhouse together........and the DATE IS DEC 14TH 12-6 pm !!!!!!!

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

PS

And the color guard will be practicing too......all you guard on the fencers are most welcome to check it out !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello ALL,

See you all there

Rick Tabor #3

Color guard will be practicing on this date also......come on down and check it out !!!!!!