Attention All Age Outs

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE,

Just wanted to let you all know that the Bridgemen Drumline will be doing a drum clinic at Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS on Sat Feb 7th along with ex Bridgemen and Broadway star Tommy Igoe ( he's doing his own thing lol)

Last year was a blast, and i expect this year will be no different......

For all those interested, on the fence, or want to listen.....Feb 7th and 8th are practice days...the hornline and color guard will be at St Andrews on the 7th from 12-5........

AND the full corp will be at the same place on SUN 8th !!!!!!

Come on down to Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School, and check out the drum clinic on Saturday, with the GREAT Tommy Igoe, AND the GREAT Carmine Appice, as well!

And, of course...the GREAT Dennis DeLucia will also be in attendance!!!

Or...

If you're a horn player, or guard person... come down to Bayonne, either Saturday, and/or Sunday!!!

We'll be at St. Andrew's Church, 4th & Broadway, Bayonne, NJ.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE,

Just wanted to let you all know that the Bridgemen Drumline will be doing a drum clinic at Scotch Plains-Fanwood HS on Sat Feb 7th along with ex Bridgemen and Broadway star Tommy Igoe ( he's doing his own thing lol)

Last year was a blast, and i expect this year will be no different......

It is only $5 to attend the entire day, and it features, in addition to the above, marimba soloist Rick Puzzo at noon as well as a session with Carmine Appice at 5:00 PM. The flier I am looking at right now says that Dennis (and I assume the drumline?) is on at 1:00 PM, with Igoe at 2:00.

The day starts at 10:00 AM.

It is only $5 to attend the entire day, and it features, in addition to the above, marimba soloist Rick Puzzo at noon as well as a session with Carmine Appice at 5:00 PM. The flier I am looking at right now says that Dennis (and I assume the drumline?) is on at 1:00 PM, with Igoe at 2:00.

Thanks, Mike!!! :tongue:

Yes, Mike you are correct. The drumline will be there to performing our new drum solo we are playing this year.

So don't miss out seeing the drumline they are really smoking for this time of the year!!!!

George

Hey Bridgemen Family -- guard, drums & horns - - OMG!!!!

Being sidelined and not being able to play as much gave me the opportunity to listen & watch.

EVERYONE IS AMAZING. To my family in the hornline - - there are dreams and then there are ecstasy's............ Listening to you play Spanish Dreams - - was pure ecstasy.

:blink::laughing::blink:

To the drum line and guard............... I never get to be in front to see or hear what you do - - maybe I should have surgery more often............................ To all of you: :smile::laughing::w00t::laughing::guinesssmilie::tongue:

I am so proud.

Love you all.

Blondie.

Hey Bridgemen Family -- guard, drums & horns - - OMG!!!!

Being sidelined and not being able to play as much gave me the opportunity to listen & watch.

EVERYONE IS AMAZING. To my family in the hornline - - there are dreams and then there are ecstasy's............ Listening to you play Spanish Dreams - - was pure ecstasy.

:blink::ph34r::blink:

To the drum line and guard............... I never get to be in front to see or hear what you do - - maybe I should have surgery more often............................ To all of you: :blink::thumbup::worthy::shutup::worthy::unsure:

I am so proud.

Love you all.

Blondie.

Hey Blondie,

This thing we call the Bridgemen keeps rolling in March too......the 21st and 22 to be exact...and we'll also have a rehearsal on 4/18 to boot !!!!!

that comes in handy cause we had the snow problems in Jan. its all good !!!!!!! add the scheduled rehearsals for April and we should be right where we want to be :)...... SO

If there is anyone who wants to become or is thinking still of becoming a Bridgemen now is your chance....... all rehearsals are at St Andrews in good ole Bayonne and they start at 12 noon.....The past few rehearsals brought some new faces and they all look like they made a good choice....there is room in all areas of the corps, get there before they close the ranks !!!!!!

See ya'll at rehearsal

Edited by Hydrodrill

Hey Blondie,

This thing we call the Bridgemen keeps rolling in March too......the 21st and 22 to be exact...and we'll also have a rehearsal on 4/18 to boot !!!!!

that comes in handy cause we had the snow problems in Jan. its all good !!!!!!! add the scheduled rehearsals for April and we should be right where we want to be :)...... SO

If there is anyone who wants to become or is thinking still of becoming a Bridgemen now is your chance....... all rehearsals are at St Andrews in good ole Bayonne and they start at 12 noon.....The past few rehearsals brought some new faces and they all look like they made a good choice....there is room in all areas of the corps, get there before they close the ranks !!!!!!

See ya'll at rehearsal

DON'T FORGET, SUNDAY, MARCH 1ST, ALSO!!! FROM 12 - 6PM!

DON'T FORGET, SUNDAY, MARCH 1ST, ALSO!!! FROM 12 - 6PM![/b]

Man I knew I forgot something ....thanks Jim great save as usual LOL