Emmaus Sentinels Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps

Hi Everyone

The next Emmaus Sentinels practice will be on Oct.19th

Drums at the VFW at 316 Main Street Emmaus special start time at 12 noon so that we can put our new drums together!!!!! till 5 pm

Horns at Unami 2pm - about 4 then down to the VFW to play with the drums.

Guard at Unami also 2pm start

We still have openings in all sections so come on out and see us.

If you need info call Tracy or Brad at 610-965-3502.

Thanks see everyone there!!!!

Big Bump.......today is the day ...it will be like Christmas morning for the drummers with the new set of drums....see everyone there

Hey Brad!

New Drums?,....................way cool!

What did you guys get?

Still looking to buy some horns?................lemme know!

Talking with Brad and Tracy at finals......apparently the city of Emmaus has been very good to them as well as some past members. Methinks this could really take-off for them. With Brad and Tracy's energy I see nothing but positive results.

hello everyone,

Well the drums are all put together and do they sound awesome. All Yamaha 15 snares, 6 basses and 1 set or quints.

They drumline busted their humps getting all the harness's and stands put together .

When the hornline got there to play with the drums it sound that much better.

The corps is moving in the right direction and the positive attitudes are all there to make this one of the best corps around so check out our website at www.emmuassentinels.org and come join us at the next practice.

My bad the website is www.emmuassentinels , I spelled it wrong ( typing too fast) the last post

WOW way too much coffee this morning........it www.emmaussentinels.org......thats it now I got it....lol

WOW way too much coffee this morning........it www.emmaussentinels.org......thats it now I got it....lol
www.emmaussentinels.org Brad my friend, try out the little plus sign Insert Link tab next to the smiley face tab to make it a one click navigation to the site (highlight emmaussentinels.org then click the + and insert URL. Congrats on new stuff! Hope to see you soon.