any CBA ( Contra players ) out there?

since we are the hardest section to fill. I'm tossing this out now. Any guys / gals out there that might want to experience being part of a Kick A.. contra line?

we play some juicy parts, and we have fun while doing it.

we are close to our goal of 12 CBA on the field. but we want to make sure we hit the mark.. so if you think you might have 1 weekend a month to give to this wonderful sport of ours. go check out www.bridgemen.com

trust me, you will NOT be sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
since we are the hardest section to fill. I'm tossing this out now. Any guys / gals out there that might want to experience being part of a Kick A.. contra line?

we play some juicy parts, and we have fun while doing it.

we are close to our goal of 12 CBA on the field. but we want to make sure we hit the mark.. so if you think you might have 1 weekend a month to give to this wonderful sport of ours. go check out www.bridgemen.com

trust me, you will NOT be sorry.

contrarecruitad.jpg

Bump for cool poster. :thumbup:

That purple reminds me of a certain shirt that one of our senior contras wore alot last summer. And I do not think that is Ivy in the cartoon. :devil:

Bump for cool poster. :blink:

That purple reminds me of a certain shirt that one of our senior contras wore alot last summer. And I do not think that is Ivy in the cartoon. :blink:

hey, the color choice was not my idea.. :smile::)

but i do love that shirt...

Next practice will be in a few days if any CBA want to come down to Bayonne to check it out. St. Andrew's school from 12 - 6pm Saturday 11/8 and Sunday 11/9 ( Broadway & 4th street Bayonne, NJ )

The Corps is also looking for Pit personal and Guard members, so even if you only want to see what it might be like to be a Bridgemen. Stop by and say hello to George.

and knowing this horn line, we might just get through the whole song the first time out.

Forgot to mention.. WE DID !!!

I mean there has to be a few BAD A@# CBA on this site looking for some place to march this year right?

Next practice. 12/14/08. St. Andrews ( 4th and Broadway. Bayonne, NJ )

If I thought I could make it out to Jersey once a month I would do it....and I'm a drummer!

If I thought I could make it out to Jersey once a month I would do it....and I'm a drummer!

well we are looking for Drummers also. and you'd be surprised by the amount of members we have from out of state. So you never know, you might be closer to a Bridgemen member then you think.

Hey Blue and Gold how ya doing? we have members that come up from your way.....send me your info and perhaps i can hook you up with them...at least i could arrange a car pool or something....

Rick Tabor

Hydrodrill@aol.com

Ha, yeah I know you do. I know some of those guys. Unfortunately I will be moving to another state in the near future and starting a new job. Money will be tight (thighter than usual) and there will be wuite a bit of uncertainty in the begining so I can't really commit to a corps that far away right now. Man, I'd love to. IMO, being a Bridgemen is a REAL drum corps fan's dream! If there is any way I can manage it I will likely send some emails and phone calls to Bayonne in a few months, but next year is more realistic. I'll be in Rochester though, no matter what!