Sun Devils name new Assistant Director

John,

I was quite impressed with the Sun Devils' inaugural season. Best of luck in aught nine!

Great choice in Doherty.

Thanks Cozy.

The Charter Sun Devils that hung in there till the end, through thick and thin, have that special something inside them that makes them winners. They will be successful in life, no matter what they do!

I want to thank them all for having the courage to set the standard, and having faith in the organization in its infancy.

Special Thanks to the volunteer staff. Mark, Alan, JJ, Mary Ann, Trevor, Ryan, Doug, Trevlin....couldn't have done it without you! Super volunteer Nancy....your the greatest!

The BOD who worked every waking moment to get us on the field....Thank you!

To Dave, Lou, and a host of others who worked concessions to get us some start up money.....again, Sun Devils couldn't have done it without you.

We have some exciting things in the works for this coming season. We hope to get out to more shows this year, as well as Championships.

Jerry, Lizzy, Louis, from Reading Bucs. You guys were very gracious with spending time with us to help us when we needed it most.

I finish this with my thanks to DCA, and DCA South, for giving us a play ground to play on. Their support and encouragement helped us through a tough situation at the end of Summer.

I guess the corps is right....I talk too long!

See you in 2009.

John Hoekstra

Sun Devils Executive Director

I guess the corps is right....I talk too long!

The door is W I D E open. :thumbup:

GO SUN DEVILS :devil:

Ed Doherty is a class guy who volunteered to instruct the Muchachos percussion section during a difficult time when Tom DOwney passed away from a heart attack in the middle of a parade. His time with us was top notch, and despite his stated intention not to march, he did so with enthusiasm.

He can only make you guys better.

Al Gagne

Muchachos Corps Director

:thumbup:

Thanks Al... I miss you guys up in NH. The Muchachos are also a class organization and now coming into their 13th year not counting the many jr. corps years from 1960 and on. As soon as I win the lottery I can split my time between NH and Fla !

Regarding winter drumline, we are real close to more announcements, audition dates etc.