The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

Yes, you have read right! On December 6th when the Sounds of Philadelphia has it's Camp and Auditions, i am personally offering to any and all interested members to come out and join us in our Inaugural year. Now is the time for you to become a member for half price in 2009......

The rules are simple. Come out and commit to the corps on December 6th at our camp, bring a friend or family member to join and it's half off... Now you may be saying ok fine, where's the catch? Well the only catch is.... you have to make the commitment to stay for the 2009 season. That is it.

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps has spots still available for the 2009 marching field corps and would like to welcome anyone who has the desire to become what will be the Newest Corps to hit the field from the Philadelphia Area

Our next Camp is : December 6th from 11am till 6pm

700 Lansdale Ave

Lansdale, PA. 19446

Just minutes off the PA turnpike (476 North) and Rt 309 in the heart of Montgomery County

Come out and be a part of the sounds,,, The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

Gene Bennett 3rd said:

"In the mid 70's, a popular DISCO dance was called the . . . "

Answer:

"The Sounds of Philadelphia," which was also known as TSOP. It was done by the group 'MFSB,' which stood for 'Mother, Father, Sister, Brother.' Bet you didn't think I'd know that!

Hey Gene! Do you have any guess which corps played that in 1974? I bet you do!

As I mentioned in my PM to you, good luck at your next camp, and with the corps in general. Hope to see you guys on the field next summer. By the way, will you be playing TSOP as one of your 'signature' songs?

Yes, you have read right! On December 6th when the Sounds of Philadelphia has it's Camp and Auditions, i am personally offering to any and all interested members to come out and join us in our Inaugural year. Now is the time for you to become a member for half price in 2009......

The rules are simple. Come out and commit to the corps on December 6th at our camp, bring a friend or family member to join and it's half off... Now you may be saying ok fine, where's the catch? Well the only catch is.... you have to make the commitment to stay for the 2009 season. That is it.

The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps has spots still available for the 2009 marching field corps and would like to welcome anyone who has the desire to become what will be the Newest Corps to hit the field from the Philadelphia Area

700 Lansdale Ave

Lansdale, PA. 19446

Just minutes off the PA turnpike (476 North) and Rt 309 in the heart of Montgomery County

Come out and be a part of the sounds,,, The Sounds of Philadelphia Drum & Bugle Corps

Gene Bennett 3rd said:

"The Sounds of Philadelphia," which was also known as TSOP. It was done by the group 'MFSB,' which stood for 'Mother, Father, Sister, Brother.' Bet you didn't think I'd know that!

Hey Gene! Do you have any guess which corps played that in 1974? I bet you do!

As I mentioned in my PM to you, good luck at your next camp, and with the corps in general. Hope to see you guys on the field next summer. By the way, will you be playing TSOP as one of your 'signature' songs?

Smitty,

The corps that played that wouldn't happen to be affiliated with AL Post 199?????

As far as any repitoire questions, I defer to the corps director...If there is a suggestion box, I'll put it in there!!! (along with Stone Ground Seven!!!)

:happy:

"Smitty,

The corps that played that wouldn't happen to be affiliated with AL Post 199?????"

BINGO! Tough one, huh? Funny, but some found it hard to accept them playing that song back in the day!

700 Lansdale Ave

Lansdale, PA. 19446

Bump!!!!!

700 Lansdale Ave

Lansdale, PA. 19446

Bump