Lake Erie Thunder Open House

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheesy poof.............your avatar looks alot like your x-boyfriend? See the resemblance? Is he gonna march this year? There will be a spot in the pit for him. We may/may not have Mic's. I say no......but......I'm not in charge. I'm just gonna play. Don't need solo's either. I just wanna wail. Don't think we'll have a Tri-Bass on the field. Know how to play Tambourine? I'll have to ask Gary if there is an extra Glockenspeil (sp?) We'll find something. U da man. U B da King Tri-Bass dude for Alumni, but, Tri-Bass on the field???? (neba happen grasshoppa) I'm just sayin'. Just tryin' to stir up the proverbial "POT."

I'm Nicolini Don Juan Giovanni el Guapito Vincenso Filia and I approve this message...........and I do realize that sometimes I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic........but, that's OK, I was in the NAVY.

Yinz gonna be a "Pit Sop" or actually marchin'...? Yinz mentioned you attended the DA school of marchin'. What do dat mean.....? eh..?

Edited by melligene

I gotta know Gene - are you gonna do it?? Is there enough Geritol around NW PA to make it happen??

I gotta know Gene - are you gonna do it?? Is there enough Geritol around NW PA to make it happen??

Probably not enough Geritol on the Planet, Roger :worthy: Unless, of course, they start rating it in b.p.m.'s :worthy:

Edited by melligene

Cheesy poof.............your avatar looks alot like your x-boyfriend? See the resemblance? Is he gonna march this year? There will be a spot in the pit for him. We may/may not have Mic's. I say no......but......I'm not in charge. I'm just gonna play. Don't need solo's either. I just wanna wail. Don't think we'll have a Tri-Bass on the field. Know how to play Tambourine? I'll have to ask Gary if there is an extra Glockenspeil (sp?) We'll find something. U da man. U B da King Tri-Bass dude for Alumni, but, Tri-Bass on the field???? (neba happen grasshoppa) I'm just sayin'. Just tryin' to stir up the proverbial "POT."

I'm Nicolini Don Juan Giovanni el Guapito Vincenso Filia and I approve this message...........and I do realize that sometimes I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic........but, that's OK, I was in the NAVY.

....Omg............I spit coffe all over my monitor!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!! :worthy::worthy:

I thought that looked like Ralph's boyfriend......LMAO

Probably not enough Geritol on the Planet, Roger :thumbup: Unless, of course, they start rating it in b.p.m.'s :big hug:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was 50 when I last marched on the field (Sky 2K) and it was tough keeping up with the high school and college age kiddies. Not sure if the knees would hold up at age 60.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was 50 when I last marched on the field (Sky 2K) and it was tough keeping up with the high school and college age kiddies. Not sure if the knees would hold up at age 60.

Know EXACTLY what you mean about the knee's, age, etc. Now....were it to go back to the (what I call the Gentlemans stride) of 28 inches.....maybe....just maybe............NOT..!! There's that hand,eye, foot, play, coordination thingee (not to mention re-learning that marching from the waist down stuff.....) Color me...Park 'n Bark....Park 'n Blow...whatever. The mind, like your's I'm sure, says YES but, the body says.........."Make mine Labatt's".... :big hug:

Know EXACTLY what you mean about the knee's, age, etc. Now....were it to go back to the (what I call the Gentlemans stride) of 28 inches.....maybe....just maybe............NOT..!! There's that hand,eye, foot, play, coordination thingee (not to mention re-learning that marching from the waist down stuff.....) Color me...Park 'n Bark....Park 'n Blow...whatever. The mind, like your's I'm sure, says YES but, the body says.........."Make mine Labatt's".... :thumbup:

So far I have managed to appear on the competition and/or ehhibition field in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. I have this little voice in my head that keeps saying 10's as well to make the total six decades. Maybe 2010 back in Erie for the summer - who knows? Gotta go and get busy on knee strengthening exercises. :big hug:

So far I have managed to appear on the competition and/or ehhibition field in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. I have this little voice in my head that keeps saying 10's as well to make the total six decades. Maybe 2010 back in Erie for the summer - who knows? Gotta go and get busy on knee strengthening exercises. :big hug:

Roger......just returned from this mornings Knee exercise. Had to stand on the Brass rail to reach over the Bar for an ashtray. Does that count....? :thumbup:

Roger......just returned from this mornings Knee exercise. Had to stand on the Brass rail to reach over the Bar for an ashtray. Does that count....? :big hug:

Depends......did you just do it once, or was it a repeated action? :thumbup: