Lake Erie Thunder Open House

It's true!

I hope you took the option on the package deal??!?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it appears that many of you Tbird faithful may be marching in the new Lake Erie Thunder, and so I wonder: will it be scheduled so that you can be in both Tbirds and Thunder?

Cause that would be COOL!

So, it appears that many of you Tbird faithful may be marching in the new Lake Erie Thunder, and so I wonder: will it be scheduled so that you can be in both Tbirds and Thunder?

without question, ...............and sometimes in consort! (I happen to know the guy in charge of scheduling) :worthy:

Edited by Gary Matczak

I hope you do...LOL

I hope you do...LOL

Spam, u owe me $100.00! Remember we bet at the PEPSI AMPITHEATER? Remember? Don't lie. I told you that Erie would have a Field Corps this year.............Hear the THUNDER? With THUNDER comes LIGHTNING. U know U wanna be playing with the LEAD LINE FROM HELL!!! SHUBE is screamin' this year. I scream too.........(during whoopee) lol I hear you tryin' as well. We're gonna come out of nowhere and kick some azz. (Just like the Blousemen did back in the day)

Now you don't have to drive. hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I am Nick Filia and I approve this message

Spam, u owe me $100.00! Remember we bet at the PEPSI AMPITHEATER? Remember? Don't lie.

I remember... but I thought it was a beer or two :worthy::worthy:

I have no clue what's going on yet...

I need to find a job here soon... that is the first thing on my agenda!

If that's true... you guys landed an awesome guy!

Good luck :worthy:

Duh...ya think...? E-4's son. :worthy: (or is it E-3...?)

Edited by melligene

.....do they sell "Geritol" by the keg....?

without question, ...............and sometimes in consort! (I happen to know the guy in charge of scheduling) :worthy:

I know that when our two groups are together it's electric....good luck....and see you on the 50...

That would destroy my back!......Linda(my tri-bass) is a heavy enough ##### already! :worthy:

...besides,....I would kill myself runnin around on a field with Linda!!! :worthy:

I'll take 3 or 4 other talented bass drum players to play with me anyday!!!

Any takers on this one? :worthy:

Cheesy poof.............your avatar looks alot like your x-boyfriend? See the resemblance? Is he gonna march this year? There will be a spot in the pit for him. We may/may not have Mic's. I say no......but......I'm not in charge. I'm just gonna play. Don't need solo's either. I just wanna wail. Don't think we'll have a Tri-Bass on the field. Know how to play Tambourine? I'll have to ask Gary if there is an extra Glockenspeil (sp?) We'll find something. U da man. U B da King Tri-Bass dude for Alumni, but, Tri-Bass on the field???? (neba happen grasshoppa) I'm just sayin'. Just tryin' to stir up the proverbial "POT."

I'm Nicolini Don Juan Giovanni el Guapito Vincenso Filia and I approve this message...........and I do realize that sometimes I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic........but, that's OK, I was in the NAVY.