Swing House is born!

GaryD

The jazz festival is at Penns Grove High School (same address as above). Come see Swing House in their first ever performance, along with great high school jazz bands from across the area.

Save the date: March 14th!

We are definitely looking forward to seeing you guys at the Dixie Stinger!

Fran

Someday when I have the spare cash (aka find a better paying job) I'd love to come up and sit in! Until then, best of luck!

• 1 month later...

Well I finally got the time to head up across the bridge and sit in with Swing House last night. It was an absolute blast! Thanks to everyone for letting me honk away. If you are looking for a good time, and the opportunity to play with and learn from the LEGENDARY Larry Kerschner, I highly recommend stopping by!

Well I finally got the time to head up across the bridge and sit in with Swing House last night. It was an absolute blast! Thanks to everyone for letting me honk away. If you are looking for a good time, and the opportunity to play with and learn from the LEGENDARY Larry Kerschner, I highly recommend stopping by!

Hey Andrew!

It was great having you sit in with us.

To bad you can't join, we need a few more baris.

Come back any time.

Hey Andrew!

It was great having you sit in with us.

To bad you can't join, we need a few more baris.

Come back any time.

I just wish gigs didn't conflict with Cabs rehearsals... Oh well, there's always "Next time". I'll try and get up to play along again with Cliff sometime!