Hawthorne Caballeros

It’s always nice to have a great turnout for our open house but Chris is right stuff happens and we have 10 months to go before DCA Championships weekend. (Which by the way is when I give numbers out after I see who has hit the field in finals.)

I will tell you this “Time to say Goodbye” is going to be breathtaking being site read for the first time my gooses bumps had gooses bumps.

Cabs at the Beach June 20th can’t come soon enough ( Shameless plug)

So if you have not made up your mind yet stop, on by our first camp of the season December 20th & 21st.

Last thing Chris it is 63 years

Oh, absolutely - Numbers don't matter until Labor Day, absolutely true. But it's still awesome to see this kind of interest in November :thumbdown:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, absolutely - Numbers don't matter until Labor Day, absolutely true. But it's still awesome to see this kind of interest in November :thumbdown:

Sure Roger... way to rain on my parade...LOL

OK Moving on LOL

Yes, we are excited with the turnout. As you said it is about the interest, of course we know that - it is what has us so excited. Mike and the recruitment team did an amazing job this season. And our staff and all the folks our own members brought in is a testament to the what we know is part of the Caballero tradition.

So, none of you are raining on my parade, and back on topic - whether we go out with 128 or 28, it is a great start to this season. Get it Cabs! See you on the 20th!

Bring a friend.

I like the sound of that number, its a lot better than the almost 3 months from Finals to Open House ... I'll be there

Hey I thought it was 12. But could you imagine 18 that would be sweet.. :thumbdown:

See you in a Few days. Oh nice to finally meet you its going to be a fun Season.

It was such and upbeat weekend. A really good start to another year of excellence. I believe it was the first time I ever saw people actually having to stand on the stairway and into the hallway of the upstairs hall, during the general meeting.

Keep up the momentum! Great Job Mike Ryan and staff! Nice report MaryAnn.

Great to see old friends, thanks for the beverages Laura.

Edited by Rap48

17 days until your next opportunity !