The Top 10 Reasons to join the White Sabers

I'd say a New Horizon reunion is way overdue (unless you've been having them and I wasn't invited).

Now that would be fun. I'll suggest it. Someone would have to have an old roster though, the old memory isn't what it used to be!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were we talking about? :sumo: Oh yeah, I would think Mark Gerber would have something.

The last picnic I remember, Joyce (Rumfolla? I dated her in '78 and can't remember her name) somehow fell into a stream with a just a white tee shirt on :tongue: Ahh, the good 'ol days.

I don't think I could drag my wife out of the Buc's mello line this year.

Actually you have less than a chance of a "snowball in #$(*( ". :tongue: :bla: :sumo: :sumo:

Save the date!! Don't forget :thumbup:

THE TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN THE WHITE SABERS

(in no particular order)

10. The camaraderie and the memories you make.

9. School comes first for our student participants.

8. Our classy uniforms.

7. Our beautiful Kanstul horns.

6. A family oriented environment.

5. Dan Jones as our Colorguard Caption Head. (you've got to love him!!)

4. Our new Corps Director Leslie Amico.

3. Our 2009 show Cirque du Soleil!

2. The best food in DCA!!

1. NO MEMBERSHIP DUES!!!

Come to our camp (no commitment, just check it out) and experience a good natured, hard working corps.

January 17th 1pm - 9pm and January 18th 9am - 3pm at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex, 4389 Gypsy Lane Mt. Morris, NY.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, and be sure to check out our website (www.whitesabers.org).

Thank you for your time! :thumbup:

Just a note that the times have been changed. Rehearsal on Saturday will be 2:30pm to 9pm and rehearsal on Sunday will be from 9am to 2pm. Please note the change!!

What were we talking about? :huh2: Oh yeah, I would think Mark Gerber would have something.

The last picnic I remember, Joyce (Rumfolla? I dated her in '78 and can't remember her name) somehow fell into a stream with a just a white tee shirt on :laughing: Ahh, the good 'ol days.

Hey Mike,

I know I've been talking to you on Facebook, but I think I have that NH membership list, however many of those don't live with their parents like then. lol... It would be a challenge, but lets keep talking about it. We should start a new thread.

*****> Good Luck to the White Sabers! I'll drop by every once in a while to see what's up.

Mark Gerber

Director - White Sabers - 1994 to 2008

Hey Mike,

I know I've been talking to you on Facebook, but I think I have that NH membership list, however many of those don't live with their parents like then. lol... It would be a challenge, but lets keep talking about it. We should start a new thread.

*****> Good Luck to the White Sabers! I'll drop by every once in a while to see what's up.

Mark Gerber

Director - White Sabers - 1994 to 2008

Hey Mark it's going to be hard to stay away!! This weekend stay warm!!!

Edited by trptrex