Most Important Question !

What type of Gold Bond did you use??  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Gold Bond did you use during your touring days?

• Yellow Bottle
    • Green Bottle
    • Other
  2. 2. What body area saw the use?

• Under Arms
    • Chest
    • Unmentionables
    • Legs
    • Other

I did that except with blue bottle and icy hot gel.

NOT

A

GOOD

IDEA

Pacific Crest has "Icy Hot Olympics." They see who can go the longest with Icy Hot on your Johnson.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific Crest has "Icy Hot Olympics." They see who can go the longest with Icy Hot on your Johnson.

that should be televised

censored...but televised nonetheless.

Green bottle. Unmentionables.

Haven't gone on tour yet... But hey, I will.

Are you auditioning/contracted this year? :O

Also, I have to say, I had very little idea of this phenomenon before this thread... I'm guessing it's not really a necessary thing for pit, though... ;P

Are you auditioning/contracted this year? :O

Also, I have to say, I had very little idea of this phenomenon before this thread... I'm guessing it's not really a necessary thing for pit, though... ;P

I was going to go to the Cavaliers this year, but money became an issue. I still have 3 seasons after 09 left, so I will.

you gotta use the blue bottle

that #### is potent

its like your nuts are buried in a foot of snow

hmmm someone used a lot of my green bottle this summer, i have no clue who though........

i used green when things were all right.... but there were times during the summer where it was bad... the blue bottle does wonders... but the green bottle is enough if your doing alright. I had a small blue bottle and a large green bottle (which turned into the community green bottle)

BTW the blue stuff is called FOOT powder... probably why the burn is so good :thumbup:

BTW Gold Bond should sponsor DCI.

Along with Southwest Airlines.

Personally, never touched the stuff on tour. That stuff is like meth...it's addictive.

Haha... i remember getting yelled at because i was late to getting on the field because I needed my gold bond fix.... but i couldn't have gone without it...

One of our real young rookies in 07 was complaining of some personal issues on the bus one night, when he was passed a bottle of gold bond and told to put it on he proceeded to do so. This was immediately followed by " ahh i dont like this how do i get it off!!!" There wasnt a person on the bus that wasnt laughing there ***** off! Of course we told him to pour water on to let it go away! Priceless!