I'm so bored...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, technically, band is a group of people

old news... posted it on another thread :music:

OK, this is pretty funny and there are Drum Corps involved but I am not sure who they are.

Steve Reid, the guy at the end of the video, composed this. Crank up the volume for maximum effect.

If this violates the youtube rule, please remove my post.

-G

Drum Corps is one of the most amazing things you can do in your life. If you're sitting on the sidelines you'll never understand the feeling that you get when you just finished a show gasping for air (horn players) KNOWING what you worked you're ___ off all summer for.

That is a great topic to talk about.

Hey screw you!!!! I sit on the sidelines and I refuse to believe I don't get it. :music::w00t: :w00t:

Drum Corps is one of the most amazing things you can do in your life. If you're sitting on the sidelines you'll never understand the feeling that you get when you just finished a show gasping for air (horn players) KNOWING what you worked you're ___ off all summer for.

That is a great topic to talk about.

What if I run on to the field right after the show's finish?

OK, this is pretty funny and there are Drum Corps involved but I am not sure who they are.

Steve Reid, the guy at the end of the video, composed this. Crank up the volume for maximum effect.

-G

which brings us back to this

http://www.musenet.com/files/fun1/tpxmas.htm

Hey screw you!!!! I sit on the sidelines and I refuse to believe I don't get it. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:w00t::huh: ...

I meant... uhhh the stands... not and the timpani :music:

-G

Oh man that was good! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

This time of year grinds on like the passing of an age. What is it that you most look forward to with the coming of spring and the beginning of compettition?

well...who can worry about that right now when we have indoor drumline and guard?