BHOF March 28 North American Championships

t

I caught St. Kevin's performance at the Brooklyn United show ... the mere fact that the came down from Boston to perform was a testament to how they view the alumni fraternity ... it was great to see the "Christmas Tree" fully trimmed ... and their rendition of "It Ain't Easy Being Green" caught the fans off guard ... kudos to BHOFer Buzzy Bergdoll for keeping the Emerald Knights "sound" alive ... maybe Buzzy will provide us a glimpse of his VFW National Championship years as the nation's top FH player during the I&E protion ... he's quite a player ...

:-)

thanks for the kind words Andy . I am sure they would make Buzzy happy .If you saw us at Brooklyn ,wait till you see & hear the whole hornline.I am looking forward to hearing all the great players that will be there too . Should be a great time !

Mike D.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t

thanks for the kind words Andy . I am sure they would make Buzzy happy .If you saw us at Brooklyn ,wait till you see & hear the whole hornline.I am looking forward to hearing all the great players that will be there too . Should be a great time !

Mike D.

Hey Mike,

Any of the SKEK gang planning to make the trip to the Garfield Regionals on Feb 28???? Bill Moore was wondering.

Ray

Hey Mike,

Any of the SKEK gang planning to make the trip to the Garfield Regionals on Feb 28???? Bill Moore was wondering.

Ray

Hi Ray ,

I really can't say for sure . I don't know what plans all of the guys have .It is possible that some are going to play & others would go to see the show .Could be one of those impulse things..the night before.....Hey lets go to Garfield tomorrow ! & get some pizza!!!!

Mike D.

Hi Ray ,

I really can't say for sure . I don't know what plans all of the guys have .It is possible that some are going to play & others would go to see the show .Could be one of those impulse things..the night before.....Hey lets go to Garfield tomorrow ! & get some pizza!!!!

Mike D.

Tell Buzzy that we'll try to get Bobby Gaff up to Garfield and they can play a duet together!

:-)

FYI .... Follow Hall of Famer Clark Terry has been hospitalized.

Clark has been re-admitted to the hospital for treatment of an infection in one of his fingers. The prognosis looks good but he will remain there for about 2 weeks. Send him a card at:

Jefferson Regional Medical Center

1600 West 40th Ave

Pine Bluff, AK 71603

Att: Clark Terry - Room 3171

Best of luck to Jim Cossetti and all of the performers at this outstanding display of brass playing.

The following BHOF members are also scheduled to perform:

Ritchee Price, Frank D. ,Ruben Ariola, Jim Maldonado, John (Grass) Urspruch, Kenton Clarke, Dave Negri, Frank “Buzzy” Bergdoll

Jim Cosetti,

Have not heard from Tommy Martin yet but last year he played with his quartet.

And of course Eddie Hayward if Mass Brass comes down

More signing on in the coming weeks

flyer.jpg