Next Corps to move out of this thread and into WC thread

haha, and of course that's always the way....things were really changed after 2003. (as previously discussed) they abolished the old rule after the 2002 season for div II corps to move up from finals, and what really made it hard was what to do about Pacific Crest? After competing as a div I corps in DCI-west since 2001, when Pac Crest made the decision to go to finals in 2003, they kinda fell into a trap...they couldn't go div I because the old rule was gone and they hadn't been to finals in '02 anyways, but the new rule about the competition committee wasn't suposed to take effect until the end of the 2003 season, so what to do? after many meetings and trips to DCI and letters of support from DCI-West and all its members, DCI finally said ok, go compete in Div I.

now after confirming dates and writing all that, i forgot what it had to do with the point i wanted to make, but it brought back some good times....if i remember i will bring it back, but i know i had a point to make and this was all part of it, oh well, my bad.

Edited by bhs alumni

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic