The show you are eagerly waiting to see this season

Drama Drama Drama where there is no drama. :smile:

Folks I simply posted the top ten from last year.To further that.I actually posted them in the order as finalist.

Again to clarify

There is no DRAMA except which has been stirred.Stirred for reasons I cannot begin to imagine.

Problem I wrestled with this informal "lets try to have some fun" poll was its hard to include anyone outside the top 10.Why is that?WEll allow me to retort.

First we don't know which corps outside the top 10 are going to declare themselves class A this year.That won't happen until June if memory serves correct.Some of the Class A corps might just move up to open class so to have a all open class corps poll seems impossible to predict.Its pretty safe to say that the TOP 10 ten corps that I posted are going to remain in Open class this year.

Anyone that wishes to start their own poll is certainly free too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, once again, I remember why I usually don't post on these boards................. :thumbup:

Yeah it sucks having a opinion.A waste of perfectly good bandwidth.John should just shut the whole place down. :smile:

Edited by camel lips

Alliance, Brigs, Buccaneers, and Fusion-Core.

MBI - I want to see if their show this year can win it.

Renegades - I want to see their show crack the top 3.

Kilties - I want to see if their total show package is enough to make it to finals.

Music City Legend - These guys are getting better and better year after year.

Yeah it sucks having a opinion.A waste of perfectly good bandwidth.John should just shut the whole place down. :smile:

Thank you.

No drama, just tryin to stir a little buzz about MY corps. Just sayin people ought to put about 5 seconds worth of thought into their polls. Example: poll about new corps which has only one new corps in it. THEIRS. As Melligene would say, "just sayin...." (owe you a buck) I don't honestly give a crap about Sun Devils. Moon Dogs, Crusaders, whatever...... Although I still dig Music City Legend, oh yeah.

Edited by Mike_B

I don't think anyone quite jumped on you my friend
I don't recall jumpin on you, or anyone for that fact. Sorry if it appeared that way. I did not intend to ruffle anyone's feathers here, especially you, who agreed with my original post.

Good luck to your corps and all the others. I look forward to seeing them all.

oops ...My bad.... The sarcasm of others was flowing and I misunderstood. It's hard to read true interpretations at times, eh? (ahem) I'm really not an a&$ho#@, ask Nick. (you and Gene aren't still mad at me, are ya?)

Edited by Mike_B

MCL, MCL and Legend.

Thanks. That is all.