• '01 (Gladiator)
    • '02 (Guardians)
    • '03 (Divine Comedy)
    • '04 (Medusa)
    • '05 (Vizier)
    • '06 (Advent Rising)
    • '07 (Taro)
    • '08 (Metallic

Really.....what's the point of this? Is this just another way of keeping the Spartans' controversy going? We just saw one topic about Spartans shut down....so....yeah..... lets get another one started just so that some can expell more misguided, misinformed....and somewhat pompous wisdom? There are some who need to move beyond their own little world, whether it be in Mass, NH or even big 'ole PA... or anywhere else... Can we give 'em a break?

Why don't YOU give it a break, because everyone was talking POSITIVE comments until yours showed up. GTFO.

I saw every Spartans show from 97-07. Sad to say that my favorite show to come out of that corps is the show that cost me a championship. I still watch their 2004 video regularly. I actually have a hard time watching my own show from that year without watching theirs. It just reminds me of how great of a season that was. I'm fairly positive that was the cleanest show they put out as a whole corps in the years I saw them.

I voted tarot ( it is tarot by the way, not taro. no big deal) This was my first drum corps experience and the best time of my life. I had seen the video from 04-06 on dvd and was impressed but 07 just took the cake for me. I still get chills everytime i watch the dvd, thinking about being on the field in pasadena... man do i miss being in corps

Unless you were marching or somehow involved in the activity all those years, there's a good chance most people have only seen a couple shows on that list.

While there's no link to videos on the Spartans site, in keeping with DCP's policy I can say there are several resources on FB (be it profiles or a couple of groups) with a lot of shows up there. '08 recently surfaced and I know most will never see that show. Do a little recon, check 'em out:)

My votes are '93 for Old-School, '97 for Mid-School and '06 for New-School. ('97 got the actual vote on this poll)

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you that may be interested, here are a couple of face book links to Spartans '08.

Includes a drum break rehearsal, run through, and performance. In that order.

Sorry about the last two, they are staff shot color guard videos.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...subj=1531710760