What is that show about? (2009 edition)

quegrawks

Has anyone seen Braddock Independent's show? I couldn't really hear the voice-over on the Fan Network, but it looks to me like the show is about cockroaches after the apocalypse. Am I really far off base?

There are some other shows I have questions about, and figured others might as well; therefore, this thread.

Has anyone seen Braddock Independent's show? I couldn't really hear the voice-over on the Fan Network, but it looks to me like the show is about cockroaches after the apocalypse. Am I really far off base?

There are some other shows I have questions about, and figured others might as well; therefore, this thread.

From what I understood after seeing it at the Orlando regional, about current times and the craziness surrounding it. However thats just my understanding of it, I could be very very wrong!

If anybody from Braddock reads this let me know if I was close at all, and if I wasn't I could have been drinking while writing it :thumbup:

Braddock explores the vices and virtues of modern humanity in its most extreme and current contentions. It's foundation is set within the ideals of the accustomed individual and the tendencies produced by a society in constant controversy with its own self. The show develops as a story line, as our "character" loses sight of reality, justifying its actions along the way, and ultimately arriving in a state of oppressive repetition. Only then do they see the true essence of humankind which unfortunately is accompanied by the most horrifying realization that, We Do It To Ourselves.

thanks! That helps a lot.

I was also watching Central Independent, and was unsure of their show. Is it something about icy relationships? I watched it twice, and wasn't really sure even then.

thanks! That helps a lot.

I was also watching Central Independent, and was unsure of their show. Is it something about icy relationships? I watched it twice, and wasn't really sure even then.

I believe tha central independent's show is based on finding yourself in the midst of the ups and downs of relationships and friendships. It's not necessarily about a romantic relationship, but the struggle one has in finding a happy medium between all types of relationships and inner-peace.

Braddock explores the vices and virtues of modern humanity in its most extreme and current contentions. It's foundation is set within the ideals of the accustomed individual and the tendencies produced by a society in constant controversy with its own self. The show develops as a story line, as our "character" loses sight of reality, justifying its actions along the way, and ultimately arriving in a state of oppressive repetition. Only then do they see the true essence of humankind which unfortunately is accompanied by the most horrifying realization that, We Do It To Ourselves.

God help us all...

I hope they will be passing out Cliffs Notes at WGI finals this year.

the show is very good and so are the performers...... but i thought this overwrought discription was a bit much indeed! :tongue:

Don't worry, I hear Sebastienne St. Jacque will be doing an interpretive dance based on the show minutes before they take the floor and while they pull out their tarp. . .so that should clear it ALL up! :huh:

I'd pay to see it :rolleyes: