Many Thanks to Empire

The Empire Statesmen will be doing a winter camp at Dundee Central School this Saturday. I can not express in words the excitement of our small town community... the buzz around a town that only has 950 kids in it K-12 about a group such as the Statesmen coming to our little auditorium is amazing!

Because of this gracious donation of a winter show to our music program, we have been able to raise over $4,000 in pre-sale tickets and advertisement sales. All of this money is going directly into our program... all because of the kind donation of time and talent being put forth by the members and staff of the Empire Statesmen.

Thank you Allen, David, Jimmy, the Empire staff, and Empire members! This kind of promotion for the Arts in small schools is exactly what is needed in today's society!

(On a side note, we only have about 50 tickets left until we are completely sold out... so get to the door early if you want one of these tickets that are left. The concert starts at 7:30pm).

Again, many thanks for your contributions to Public School music.

Patrick

Edited by Patrick_D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee show was always fun Patrick! Wish I could be there!

Good luck, and have fun!

The Empire Statesmen will be doing a winter camp at Dundee Central School this Saturday. I can not express in words the excitement of our small town community... the buzz around a town that only has 950 kids in it K-12 about a group such as the Statesmen coming to our little auditorium is amazing!

Because of this gracious donation of a winter show to our music program, we have been able to raise over $4,000 in pre-sale tickets and advertisement sales. All of this money is going directly into our program... all because of the kind donation of time and talent being put forth by the members and staff of the Empire Statesmen.

Thank you Allen, David, Jimmy, the Empire staff, and Empire members! This kind of promotion for the Arts in small schools is exactly what is needed in today's society!

(On a side note, we only have about 50 tickets left until we are completely sold out... so get to the door early if you want one of these tickets that are left. The concert starts at 7:30pm).

Again, many thanks for your contributions to Public School music.

Patrick

Man I love this Idea... Way to go Statesmen....

What a great idea!

Man I love this Idea... Way to go Statesmen....

Empire has been doing this for many years. It brings some excitment to smaller communities and their school music/arts programs. The side benefits to Empire are early performance experience with new show stuff, and of course the possibilty of future recruitment of band members.

But the key benefit is that it truly is a win/win situation and it is Empire's way of staying involved in local communities, which was one of Mr. B's main objectives. Keeping youth involved and engaged.

Empire has been doing this for many years. It brings some excitment to smaller communities and their school music/arts programs. The side benefits to Empire are early performance experience with new show stuff, and of course the possibilty of future recruitment of band members.

But the key benefit is that it truly is a win/win situation and it is Empire's way of staying involved in local communities, which was one of Mr. B's main objectives. Keeping youth involved and engaged.

Yes, might I add that they came a few years ago as well and were an enormous hit. Unfortunately I can' t march with them anymore with the advent of fatherhood, but we have several kids in our music program participating now. It certainly is a win/win and an amazing mission statement to uphold (mr. B's vision).

Anything that involves music students in what we do is great for activity, IMO. And if by going about our business, or by going the extra mile a little bit, we can help the music education programs in our communities, so much the better. It's a great source of pride for the Buccaneers to be able to help the band program at Twin Valley High School with the Spring Preview every year, and I can only imagine the satisfaction that the Statesmen family gets out of supporting local programs as well.

These are great stories to tell. Thanks for sharing it, Patrick!

Anything that involves music students in what we do is great for activity, IMO. And if by going about our business, or by going the extra mile a little bit, we can help the music education programs in our communities, so much the better. It's a great source of pride for the Buccaneers to be able to help the band program at Twin Valley High School with the Spring Preview every year, and I can only imagine the satisfaction that the Statesmen family gets out of supporting local programs as well.

These are great stories to tell. Thanks for sharing it, Patrick!

I cant wait for the show.

The statesmen ask for only one thing;

FOOD! :smile:

Great stuff!

I CLASS move by a CLASS Corps.

Have a great show Statesmen!

Dave Faust

The Bucs