pics or it didn't happen

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats

But....

pics or it didn't happen

You can go to SDCA Menominee, MI Inaugural Show for pics from the show!

Great job guys!

You Never Walk Alone!

Well hell...

I got nothin'

Kudos

Was this a judged event.

It seems that way but no scores?

Was this a judged event.

It seems that way but no scores?

If you read the original post, you will see that it was judged by the crowd texting their favorite corps to an online polling webspace where a phone can register only one vote. On Saturday, we even received tape commentary.

Brent

Conductor of Minne-Brass

If you read the original post, you will see that it was judged by the crowd texting their favorite corps to an online polling webspace where a phone can register only one vote. On Saturday, we even received tape commentary.

Brent

Conductor of Minne-Brass

that's cool,....................is this planned to be the ongoing adjudication process, or will it further develop as the circuit develops?,..................

that's cool,....................is this planned to be the ongoing adjudication process, or will it further develop as the circuit develops?,..................

The process is to stay the same with the audience texting the winner of the show. We have all at one time or the other wished that this could happen. Takes out the guess work. No more playing to the judges. :thumbup: The SDCA is just right for those small corps that do not have a venue to perform in, or others corps wanting to test out a new show concept. The audience is up close and you can see there reaction right away. SDCA should have video up with in a week and on u-tube.

I had great fun at the after show party hosted by the Northernaires and SDCA. The party turned into and old time drum corps get together with members from the different corps performing impromptdue horn and drum solos. Met some new friends at the party along with some old ones. Looking forward to the next SDCA show. I did a brief review of the weekend at www.chicagoroyalairs.org

Edited by crash4truck1

I'm glad to hear SDCA is a fun Drum Corps Circuit. I like the text voting idea.

We'll be in Wisconsin for a couple shows and a Parade June 13th and 14th.

If we like experience we will plan on hosting a show.

Edited by Kansan

I'm glad to hear SDCA is a fun Drum Corps Circuit. I like the text voting idea.

We'll be in Wicsonsin for a couple shows and a Parade June 13th and 14th.

If we like experience we will plan on hosting a show.

Where are the shows in June supposed to be? If these old bones are up to it, I may try to be there if it is not too far away.