Empire Statesmen Promo Video

Check out the new promo video on our website at http://www.statesmen.org and while your there fill out an online application to join the Corps.

Openings in all sections!! Be a part of this "one of a kind" Drum Corps!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha Will

nicely done!

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

Nice!!

Special thanks to Cat Boatman, Empire Bari line and the University of Buffalo Marching Bulls for producing it.

AND Allen Buell and Francois for getting geting it up on the web so quickly.

Select spots are still open ... maybe Jimmy Steele can get on here with the brass line contact info.

You guys sounded great this weekend. The opening movement: Fanfare For The Common Man and Esprit deCorps is going to be historic.

Don't miss this.

ha Will

nicely done!

That's why we don't wear hats... so the people can see handsome mugs like Will's

Hey all!!!

If you are interested in joining the hornline of the Empire Statesmen please go to www.statesmen.org and fill out the on-line application. This application will come directly to me and then I can contact you from there.

If you would like to talk to me directly, by all means, call me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org.

If you are still looking to march this summer, you will truly enjoy the show that we are doing this summer. It proves to be another crowd favorite.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire Statesmen

Hey all!!!

If you are interested in joining the hornline of the Empire Statesmen please go to www.statesmen.org and fill out the on-line application. This application will come directly to me and then I can contact you from there.

If you would like to talk to me directly, by all means, call me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org.

If you are still looking to march this summer, you will truly enjoy the show that we are doing this summer. It proves to be another crowd favorite.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire Statesmen

There will also be a booth at the NYS Percussion Championships this Sunday in Victor.

C'mon Ryan Codd

Great video and very nicely done!

There will also be a booth at the NYS Percussion Championships this Sunday in Victor.

C'mon Ryan Codd

Yes there will... and I'll be there running it!! Anyone who is interested stop over..... Here is your chance to be a part of this "One of a Kind" Drum Corps. We promise you an experience that you'll never forget!!

http://www.statesmen.org