Fahrenheit - At a loss for words

GuarDiva09

Last year the "younger" guard went back and forth with River City all season and then Fahrenheit A tied for the bronze medal in IA and River City didnt even make finals and at the same time the world guard placed 15th in IW. So how do you explain that? If the they were "completely written off" this year bc they were "younger" explain to me why didn't it happen last year?

It basically all comes down to is anything can happen in Dayton. These two groups could have had flawless runs in prelims but if the judges think that 15 other groups are better than them, then they arent going to make finals. So just work harder and come out stronger the next year. Theres nothing you can do about it now.

SORRY DIDNT FINISH MT THOUGHT...LOL..... YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT WITH ...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN DAYTON

Thanks Anya from including us ini the mix! We knew coming into prelims that there were well over 15 guards that had very viable chance of making finals. Having been a part of a group both as a performer and instructor that finished one spot out...and leaving the weekend broken hearted....it was important to me that a score flashing on a screen did not define our experience this time around. BG was asked to not leave anything unsaid after prelims....and to give their all to that performance. Although we may have liked for some technical elements to have had the chance to be presented more solidly....I could not have been more pleased with the "performance". They also understood that it was important not to negate the hard work and passion displayed by their competitors. I couldn't be more proud of how they handled the situation.

In the meantime, I have a meeting with Karma.....to figure figure out why we got the privilege to compete in IW during such an amazing year filled with so many amazing groups...without ever really getting the chance to succeed in open. Looking back...for the experience shared by that group...and the process they experienced telling my story...and in turn their own....is a gift I'll cherish forever. It was all for the best.

Here's to 2010. We'll try to win over karma in the process....

Thanks again for your kind words.

You are very welcome! i loved your show so much and i actually would like to know if i could get a copy of the show cut.

You are very welcome! i loved your show so much and i actually would like to know if i could get a copy of the show cut.

Sure email me, and I'll be glad to share it with you!

thank you very much! i also would like to wish your program the best for the future!