The OFFICIAL 2009 Phantom Regiment Thread

Dinner is at 5:00, ensemble is at 6:00. If you can for sure do this - let me know. I'll have to call the bakery and/or Walmart.

Thanks a bunch. :laughing:

I WILL LEAVE WORK EARLY and do this for you on Monday!

My boss understands how much I love drum corp (especially Phantom) even tho I have never had kids of my own.

I have sponsored.

I housed one year.

...and I try to do as much volunteering as I can.

TELL ME where this cake will be and I will do my best to get it there for dinner at 5pm on Monday.

OK?????

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of delivering things to the corps...

i was thinking of taking something to them when they're in murfreesboro. anyone got any ideas of what to do???

and if there were any requests by any of the Regiment's Phamily members, i'd be more than happy to help! (pm if you feel more comfortable)

My boss understands how much I love drum corp (especially Phantom) even tho I have never had kids of my own.

I have sponsored.

I housed one year.

TELL ME where this cake will be and I will do my best to get it there for dinner at 5pm on Monday.

OK?????

i can see the sparkle in your eye 9 hours south of Rockford! i'd be surprised if you didn't squeal like a school girl when presented the chance to help Regiment. :laughing:

I have sponsored.

I housed one year.

OK?????

PHANtastic! I'll go call the bakery and I'll post back in a little bit.

i can see the sparkle in your eye 9 hours south of Rockford! i'd be surprised if you didn't squeal like a school girl when presented the chance to help Regiment. :laughing:

Its really, really hard to get a corp to allow you to do anything when you have never marched or had a kid in drum corps.

...I try.....

Headed to Normal, IL for the show and BOA spectacular in just a couple of hours, Naperville tomorrow, Madison Sunday, Dubuque Tuesday........

Its really, really hard to get a corp to allow you to do anything when you have never marched or had a kid in drum corps.

...I try.....

Headed to Normal, IL for the show and BOA spectacular in just a couple of hours, Naperville tomorrow, Madison Sunday, Dubuque Tuesday........

i know the feeling. however, i do know they'll take your money easily!

i know the feeling. however, i do know they'll take your money easily!

And if you have a kid in corps, they'll take LOTS of your money, year after year after year after year after year. Yup - that's 5 years with 2 more to go..... :laughing:

And if you have a kid in corps, they'll take LOTS of your money, year after year after year after year after year. Yup - that's 5 years with 2 more to go..... :laughing:

that's what parents are for!!! i've been taking lots and lots from mine for years!

speaking of delivering things to the corps...

i was thinking of taking something to them when they're in murfreesboro. anyone got any ideas of what to do???

I took 40 big, individual bottles of icy cold Powerade (and ice) to the guard yesterday afternoon. Once word spread that there was "Color Guard Love" available, they came flocking to my coolers. They seemed to really appreciate it.

And if it doesn't get too hot again, I may bake cookies and take them to the guard on July 4th or 5th.

I hear that both Gatorade/Powerade and homemade cookies are always a hit. Unfortunately, I can't afford to provide things for the full corps so I just do it for "my" section. But I know other people provide stuff for other sections as well.

On another note..... I expect there will be lots of "enhancements" made to the Regiment's show this coming week.... they'll be housed in one spot most of the week with little travel and only two shows - i.e. lots of rehearsal time. :thumbup: