WGI Fan Network! good job...

I wrote this for another topic..but thought it deserved it's own posting:

I'd like to add the Fan Network!

It was great having access to all the sites literally at my fingertips. I could move from one site to the next within seconds!

For the first time I was able to see all my friend's guards at ALL their performances no matter what time or venue. Nothing like being there live in person but it was truly wonderful to have this option. Kudos to the people that made it possible and keeping it up and running with no issues! :worthy:

Thanks!

It was great having access to all the sites literally at my fingertips. I could move from one site to the next within seconds!

For the first time I was able to see all my friend's guards at ALL their performances no matter what time or venue. Nothing like being there live in person but it was truly wonderful to have this option. Kudos to the people that made it possible and keeping it up and running with no issues! :worthy:

Thanks!

I agree! I was not able to attend any of my guard's WGI performances and it was very nice to be able to see them perform. while not as great as experiencing it in person it certainly was wonderful to be able to see the actually perform instead of just hearing about it. Thank you WGI!

I agree! I was not able to attend any of my guard's WGI performances and it was very nice to be able to see them perform. while not as great as experiencing it in person it certainly was wonderful to be able to see the actually perform instead of just hearing about it. Thank you WGI!

Would you recommend the WGI Fan Network live package? I didn't get to go to Nationals and the Fan NEtwork is so expensive..

Thanks!

It was wonderful for our Northstar parents, families and friends who couldn't go to Dayton. They figured out how to project it onto a wall with a power point projector and then had a guard party to watch Finals. They all loved it.

Larry Schmidt

North Syracuse Northstars

Would you recommend the WGI Fan Network live package? I didn't get to go to Nationals and the Fan NEtwork is so expensive..

I definitely would recommend it for anyone that cant be there in person.

i loved the fan network as well! :worthy:

it is a tad expensive, but i believe it was worth it,

especially not marching this season.

i would recommend it to others

by live package, do you mean buying the three days of guard WGI live?

if so, i would not recommend this. get the full fan network subscription.

both cost $60, but the latter has live and more.

[edited to include quote.]

Edited by whiteroses