women in drum corps..part two!

I really appreciate everything that I have received regarding my women in drum corps project. I'm putting it all together now, but I am lacking on the video aspect of it! Since female drum corps were such a long time ago, I can't find any videos! I was wondering if anyone had any videos that had anything to do with this topic, that would be a great help!

THANK YOU! :worthy:

There is a wonderful DVD of the Bengal Guards from Orange, Texas. They were on the field from 1936 until '54. The photos are stills but there is some music and a great narration, not unlike a Ken Burns documentary.

Contact the Lutch Family at PO Box 1567, Orange, Texas 77631 and research the corps on the web:

www.bengalguards.com

Edited by ironlips

I really appreciate everything that I have received regarding my women in drum corps project. I'm putting it all together now, but I am lacking on the video aspect of it! Since female drum corps were such a long time ago, I can't find any videos! I was wondering if anyone had any videos that had anything to do with this topic, that would be a great help!

THANK YOU! :worthy:

This link takes you to a web site where the Haas family videos (now on DVD) are for sale...there are some all-girl corps on the junior list of performances they have...they have the 70 and 72 Bon Bons among a BUNCH of all-girl corps shows.